The Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Senate

The Senate

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(NAP) WITH HIT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agramon
Admin
Agramon

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-24

(NAP) WITH HIT Empty
PostSubject: (NAP) WITH HIT   (NAP) WITH HIT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:18 am

NON AGGRESSIVE PACK WITH HIT ALLIANCE

here are the terms

1. TDF1 alliance members shall cease all future attacks against HIT

2. that HIT alliance has agreed that their members shall donate to their islands resources or those members shall be booted from their alliance (and NATURALLY THIS MEANS THAT TDF1 ALLIANCE MEMBERS SHOULD ALSO DONATE TO ISLAND RESOURCES WHICH WE ALREADY ENCOURAGE OUR ALLIANCE MEMBERS TO DO SO ANYWAY)

3. That any future grievances against HIT alliance SHALL BE attempted to be resolved thru diplomacy channels prior to any attacks

THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE LEADERS OF BOTH ALLIANCES along with the diplomats

Therefore it is important that our alliance members comply with these terms -- including the term that our alliance members will also donate to island resources to the best of their capabilities. If I receive notice from HIT that one of our alliance members is not donating then this will be investigated by TDF1

Thanks to all of our alliance members in accepting these terms. If you have a problem with a member of the HIT alliance, please advise me so that we can resolve the issue in accordance with these terms

djbiker
diplomat TDF1
Back to top Go down

(NAP) WITH HIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Senate :: FOREIGN EMBASSY :: Treatys-
Jump to: